
In exchange for a new boss:

Looks kind of intimidating, huh? Yesterday I turned in my resignation to Verizon after nine long years to stay at home with Johnny! It's very exciting & emotional... It's the end of an era. An era I'm happy to say goodbye to, but I've invested so much of myself into this company over the last 10 years it's still a little bittersweet.
We have had so much fun the last few weeks since I've updated you all. Our days are filled with play dates, crafts & (my favorite) nap time. Here are some pics:


Sitting on Grandma Vicki & meeting cousins Ethan & Abbey for the first time!

Totem pole of snuggliness with Aunt Kristin!

Fisher & Maybelle

Piper & the baby

A little owl I made for Johnny when I was feeling kinda crafty

Overstimulated?

Getting some hair on top!!!
I'm going to try & post a video from Doug's computer soon... Until then,
xoxo,
Carly
So happy for you! I'm sure it's a mix of emotions, but I think you'll really love it. You might have to ask your new boss for a raise for being such a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I'm definitely loving it so far... He's such a cool little kid!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! SOOOOO TOTALLY WITH YOU. Bittersweet. A little nuts. Totally exciting. A lot crazy. Who would have thought?
ReplyDelete